Welcome to Las Vegas (campaign concluded)
Las Vegas Metropolitcan Police Department
At a Glance
Face: Detective Elaine Marquis
Police Department for combined Las Vegas and unincorporated Clark County (including the Strip).
- Usually referred to simply as “Metro” by residents.
- For real-world details, see the Wiki page
- Detective Elaine Marquis (Good cop; history with Sean)
- Detective Arnold Duquette (Det. Marquis’s partner)
- Officer Plitt (Corrup beat cop)
- Dr. Andrew Reynolds (Department psychologist)
- Maggie Nuur (Medical Examiner; secretly a ghoul)
- Sean is a known petty criminal and is on the metro’s radar
- Mark is known by the police and suspected of multiple murders in the Searchlight Massacre, but was formally cleared of charges
- Det. Marquis has a mixed history with Sean (once dated but split because of Sean’s criminal endeavors
- Officer Plitt has both harrassed and worked with Sean in the past
- Giovanni and John involved in self-defense shooting (Mark and Sean also involved, but avoided police attention) (2nd ‘Street’ session)
Eight Urban Area Commands
- Bolden – serves the west central portion of the city, including the old westside, an area bordered by I-15, US-95, Rancho Drive and Lake Mead Boulevard.
- Convention Center – Las Vegas Strip and Las Vegas Convention Center areas
- Downtown – this division serves Downtown Las Vegas and areas roughly east of Eastern, south of Owens and north of Sahara Avenue to include the infamous ‘Naked City’ and Fremont Street areas.
- Northeast – includes unincorporated areas of North Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Speedway/Nellis AFB area.
- Northwest – serves areas generally west of Decatur Blvd and north of Charleston Blvd.
- Southeast – serves areas east of Maryland Parkway and south of Sahara Blvd and includes unincorporated areas of Henderson.
- Enterprise – this area serves mostly the southwest valley west of I-15 and south of Charleston Blvd. Also includes Chinatown.
- South Central – this area command serves the areas south of McCarran Airport between Interstate 15 and roughly Eastern Avenue.
Nine rural areas outside the Las Vegas Valley
- Blue Diamond-Sloan
- Mount Charleston
- Indian Springs
- Moapa Valley-Glendale