Welcome to Las Vegas (campaign concluded)
At a Glance
Both a location and a faction.
The Flamingo was built by Bugsy Segal (with the help of the Architect) based on a vision of a tower in the wasteland. bugsy was kileld shortly after and it passed through several hands before coming into the possession of the Warlock and his crew. The Flamingo has been completely rebuilt, but the Tower is still on the site of the original Flamingo (now an unobtrusive garden house in a large garden)
- The Warlock (leader of the Tower)
- Max Gray (cocky warlock lieutenant of the Warlock)
- Jacob Huxhold (rich warlock lieutenant of the Warlock)
- Rami Carrister (supernatural security specialist)
- Gloria Pierce (head of the Paranet and new member of Tower)
- The Obligator ( Ghoul clan patriarch closely allied with Tower)
- The “Tower” is still on the site of the original Flamingo (now an unobtrusive garden house in a large garden)
Built by Bejamin “Bugsy” Segal after a vision of the Tower in the desert. The original Flamingo Hotel and Casino was created to be the Tower made manifest for Busgsy, the first supernatural “King” of Las Vegas. Bugsy was murdered shortly after the Flamingo opened, but there has been a King in the Tower ever since. The current king is the Warlock. The Flamingo is located on the Strip.
The last of the original structure of the Flamingo was torn down in 1993, but the Tower still exists. A garden was built on the site of the original structure (enclosed in the larger modern Flamingo) and the Tower is based in the unobtrusive garden house.
- Originally called the Flamingo Hotel and Casino (named after Bugsy’s girlfriend)
- Opened December 26, 1946
- Bugsy was murdered June 20, 1947
- Renamed to the Fabulous Flamingo on March 1, 1947
- Renamed the Flamingo Hilton in 1974
- The last of the original Flamingo Hotel structure was torn down on December 14, 1993 and the hotel’s garden was built on the site